Re: documentation through doxygen stopped working

From: aaragon
Subject: Re: documentation through doxygen stopped working
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:43:50 -0800 (PST)

Alright, I made it work now. However, there are some things that are not
quite right. I had to change the
DX_DOT_FEATURE(ON|OFF) because that keyword doesn't exist (instead I saw he
defines DX_FEATURE_dot(ON|OFF)). Even with this the pdf files don't have the
graph diagrams so I don't know what's going on.

Also, I specify in my Doxyfile a .log file with warnings and errors:

WARN_LOGFILE           = $(DOCDIR)/doxygen.log

but this function is never written. Do you use these features?

aa