Re: EXTRA_DIST and CVS directories

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: EXTRA_DIST and CVS directories
Date: 18 Dec 2000 02:36:26 -0200

On Dec 18, 2000, Ganesan Rajagopal <address@hidden> wrote:

> Okay, I understand. How about just excluding *only* the CVS
> directories?

And how about SCCS, RCS and soon SVN directories too?  And how about
excluding files listed in .cvsignore too?  Or excluding *.o?

I seem to recall there's a dist hook that you might use to remove any
such files yourself, so I agree with Tom: I'd rather not have any
special cases at all in automake.

Alexandre Oliva   Enjoy Guarana', see
Red Hat GCC Developer                  address@hidden,}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        address@hidden,}