[avr-chat] Missing stdarg.h and stddef.h

From: John
Subject: [avr-chat] Missing stdarg.h and stddef.h
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:34:53 +0200

As it is my first post I would like to begin by introducing myself. My name is John Walton and I am sat in Stockholm Sweden. I have been using avr-libc-1.4.5 for about a year now but only for rather simple projects.

When I move on and try to compile largedemo or stdiodemo I get at least a page of errors but what is outstanding and at the head of the page is that stdarg.h and stddef.h are missing and called for by other included header files.
I do not find them on my system or in the installation tarball.
Would someone tell me where they are in the installation tarball and where I should put them.

There are however other omminous looking messages further down the page. Maybe my whole installation is corrupt.

Best regards,
John