Re: [avr-chat] measuring stack/heap usage

From: Daniel Otte
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] measuring stack/heap usage
Date: 15 Mar 2010 00:19:44 +0100

Hi Tobias,
my ciphers do not use the heap but the testing utils surrounding them do.
Some functions from avrlibc also use the heap

Even if not using the heap the stack can not use all RAM since some C constructs
may result in data put into .data or space allocated in the .bss segment.
You also would have to take care of IO-regisers in the memory map.