[avr-gcc-list] binutils/gcc archives

From: Alex Harford
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] binutils/gcc archives
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:50:40 -0700

Does anyone have older versions of binutils or gcc that they can send me?  I'm
having trouble compiling the latest version of gcc (20030421), and a solution
that was discussed in the archives was to go back to an older snapshot, which
are nowhere to be found. :)

Or if anyone knows how to get gcc to compile, that would be appreciated.  I'm
not at my Linux box right now, so I can't post the error message, but it was in
the linking stage I believe.

Thanks,
Alex