Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATtiny12 + uisp - problem?

From: Mike Hudson
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATtiny12 + uisp - problem?
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:51:36 -0400

On Mon August 25 2003 16:31, Anich Gregor wrote:
> Hi!
> I bought some ATtiny12L to build R/C V-Mixers which take 2 PWM
> channels as input, mix them, and output 2 PWM signals... The problem
> is that it seems like i am not even able to program the device... ;)

Seems you're using the Stk500 - check the software oscilator frequency
on the board. If it's too low or too high programming may fail. (You
can set this through uisp builds dated after 14 Jul 2003, or AVR
Studio) It seems to work best with the 1.2Mhz 'default' frequency. I
had a similar problem myself a few weeks ago.

Also, triple-check the byzantine wiring needed to get the STK500 talking
with the Tiny12. I've messed that up countless times. :)

--
Mike Hudson