[avr-gcc-list] supply pins on atmega32

From: Reza Naima
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] supply pins on atmega32
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:07:13 -0700

I made a dumb mistake, and as a result, the supply pins on the TQFP atmega32 are all wrong. I am ordering a new PCB, but until it gets here, I wanted to see if I could salvage the current board for some testing. First off, the atmega32 has 3 VCC pins, and 4 GND pins. Do they all have to be supplied for the circuit to work, or can I get by with just one? I was also wondering, should the AREF and AVCC be attached to something? One other question -- can I retask the SS pin (PB4) as a general-purpose IO if I'm using SPI as master only?

Thanks,
Reza