Re: [avr-gcc-list] supply pins on atmega32

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] supply pins on atmega32
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:24:57 -0600

On 14 Sep 2004 at 19:07, Reza Naima wrote:

> One other question -- can I retask the SS pin (PB4) as a general-purpose
> IO if I'm using SPI as master only?

AFAIU, yes. But you'll still need *some* pin to use as a chip (slave)
select.... Unless you only
have one slave device and you tie it's chip select line to whichever direction
it needs. Perhaps
others will have more advice in this area.  Unfortunately I can't help you with
the other issues.

FWIW
Eric