[avr-gcc-list] distributor of the AT90CAN128 chip

From: David Morrison
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] distributor of the AT90CAN128 chip
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

Can anyone point me to a US distributor that I could buy limited quatities of
this chip (or is there any way to get a hold of one?)?

I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
        -Bjarne Stroustrup, computer science professor, designer of C++
       programming language (1950- )