Re: [avr-gcc-list] C++

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] C++
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:47:33 +0100 (MET)

> If there are bugs in binutils then definitely post bug reports in the
> binutils Bugzilla database (technically, Red Hats' sources Bugzilla
> database. Set the product to binutils):
> <http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/>

We have discussed that problems a lot and as I know multiple times and a
long time ago.
So I think it make no sense to put the problem elsewhere. We have allready
write
an email to the maintainers.... in hope we got some help to solve the
problems.

Bye
   Klaus

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!