Re: [avr-gcc-list] atmega16

From: hanzl
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] atmega16
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:29:39 +0100

> > I'll like to now some details about atmega16. Can I use some pins of
> > Port A as Analog Inputs while some others will be used as d\ igital
> > in/out ?
>
> Yes, but noise may be induced on an analog input if a port A output switches
> levels.

Do you mean that coupling among the same port is somehow tighter then
coupling with pins of another port? My gues would be no, but your
formulation provoked this question in my mind:

 If one have to switch output level during the A/D conversion, are
 there better and worse pin assignments to choose from?

My choice would be to use pins which are physically far apart but
maybe somebody knows better...

Vaclav Hanzl