RE: [avr-gcc-list] How often does your code not fit?

From: Trampas
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] How often does your code not fit?
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 23:06:13 -0400

For me it is a daily problem. The problem is working on products designed 2-3 years ago where customer wants to add more features.

However on newer designs it is less of problem as that you can specify a large processor. The justification for large costs is the hours it saves in software development which is valid for most projects except really high volumes ones.

Regards,

Trampas