Re: [avr-gcc-list] Initilizing complex const arrays : syntax ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Initilizing complex const arrays : syntax ?
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:13:43 +0200

Thanks Jesper and Yann ! :-)

So far I had the clear idea that a header file should not contain any "C
statement that yields to executable code", and that such code should be
in the source file. But I wasn't sure about constants, since they don't
produce any "code". But, they nonetheless occupy code memory space just
like instructions, so... we need to put them in the source file as well.

All clear now, thanks :o)

--
Vince