Re: [avr-gcc-list] AT90CAN128 support

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AT90CAN128 support
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:24:32 +0100 (MET)

Rob Prowel <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is anyone working on adding support for the AT90CANxxx
> chips to avr-gcc, specifically under the UNIX/Linux
> platform?

If you're using FreeBSD or Gentoo Linux, you'll get the patched
compiler and binutils for free, straight out of the ports system
resp. its equivalent on Gentoo.

For any other Linux, you're basically on your own with patching.
You could always use my FreeBSD port patches as a base for your
own consideration.