[avr-gcc-list] Warning: 'ir_step' appears to be a misspelled signal hand

From: Lars Noschinski
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Warning: 'ir_step' appears to be a misspelled signal handler
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:01:45 +0100

Hello!

I upgraded to avr-gcc 4.0.2 and now I get the following warning:

warning: `ir_step' appears to be a misspelled signal handler

And the compiler is right about "appears" because I gave ir_step the attribute
signal, so I can call it from the real interrupt handler:

NAKED SIGNAL (SIG_INTERRUPT1) {
   if (_BV(CLOCK) & PIND)
       asm ("reti" "\n\t");
   /* ir_step must be interrupt safe! */
   asm ("rjmp ir_step" "\n\t");
}

Is there any way to suppress this warning (mayxe only for this function)?
Because this is really annoying if your editor jumps to every warning in the
source. ;)