Re: [avr-gcc-list] Using avrdude with Atmel USB dongle

From: Neil Davey
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Using avrdude with Atmel USB dongle
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:44:48 +1000

Hi,
If you are referring to this version: http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3808 (AVRISP mkII) Then yes I believe you can, nor sure how to setup under Linux as I'm stuck with Windows for the moment, but I have built a version of avrdude that works with this under Windows.

Regards
Neil Davey

avr-gcc-list-bounces wrote:
Hi.
Can I use avrdude with Atmel ISP USB dongle. I can't find out hot to set it up.
Thanks.