[avr-gcc-list] How to do context saving manually in ISR(__vector_name)

From: Lin Nan
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] How to do context saving manually in ISR(__vector_name)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:21:17 +0800

Hello, every one.

In my program, I have some reason that it is better to save all the registers including r0 to r31 and SREG to stack. So, I used the ISR(VECT_NAME, ISR_NAKED) way to create ISRs.

But I found if there are some local variables in ISR handler, the Stack Pointer is saved to r29:r28 and decrease to create a new stack frame when using non-naked ISR.

I wonder how I can do this manually since I don’t know how to get the size of local variables.