Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to do context saving manually in ISR(__vector_nam

From: Ruud Vlaming
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to do context saving manually in ISR(__vector_name)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:20:58 +0100

Hi Lin

Maybe it is an idea to try the OS_task attribute instead of naked.
   __attribute__ (( OS_task ))

I did not try it for ISR but for standard methodes is does just
that, it makes it naked, but creates a stack frame when needed.

If you cannot use it on an interrupt handler directly, just make a
seperate method with the attribute, and call that from your
naked isr.

Let me know if it worked.

Ruud