RE: [avr-gcc-list] xmega support

From: larry barello
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] xmega support
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:37:15 -0800

Thanks for the response.  I dug a bit further into the manual and I see that
EEPROM can be mapped to SRAM space eliminating the need for library EEPROM
support in GCC.

Ironically, since writing AvrX I have not really used it for anything.  I
have no plans to upgrade AvrX for the bigger chips.  A lot of other people
use it and I suppose someone will eventually add things like RampZ, etc. to
the task state and a third word to the call & return stack.

Cheers!