RE: [avr-gcc-list] How do we link a IAR Touch Library with GCC?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] How do we link a IAR Touch Library with GCC?
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:43:32 -0700

FYI, the Touch Library for IAR is only available for two devices at the moment:
- ATmega88, for the QTouch library
- ATtiny88, for the QMatrix library

So you would be limited to those two devices anyway, even for a GCC version.

There are plans to port this library to as many AVR devices as possible, so
please realize that this is just a first release with a lot more to come.

Are you still interested? Or are you interested in the library for another
device?

Eric Weddington