Re: [avr-gcc-list] Advice on R_AVR_13_PCREL errors linkingforTiny85_and_

From: Bill Roy
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Advice on R_AVR_13_PCREL errors linkingforTiny85_and_ Mega168?!
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:14:14 -0700

Hi, Eric:

Hey, virtually a neighbor. You folks have had quite a winter up there in the hills. Please keep sending the water ;)

And as for the fix: thank you and wow. The explanation matches certain dark speculations I had while watching the linker complain. Now I guess I'm off to figure out how to build binutils... will report back on how it works out.

And Bitlash flashed its first LED on the Tiny85 as a result of that pixie-dust link working. Now the work begins...

Cheers, and thanks,

-br

Well I don't know whether to be more impresse