Re: [avr-gcc-list] Building AVR-Toolchain

From: B.A.f.H.
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Building AVR-Toolchain
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 13:52:57 +0200

Hi,

I've tried to build the new toolchain with rpmbuild, see the spec-files in the
attachement. I oriented myself to your script.
I used the newest cgywin setup.exe with the newest packages and the toolchain
test was passed with no errors.
The building of the three rpm's are also build with no errors.

After installing the new toolchain and tinyos-2.1 I get an internal compiler
error. See the error.txt in the attachement.

Does anybody has the same problem? Is there a solution for the problem?

Regards
thomas

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*