Re: [avr-gcc-list] Building AVR-Toolchain

From: Ruud Vlaming
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Building AVR-Toolchain
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:00:39 +0200

On Friday 08 May 2009 13:52, you wrote:

> I've tried to build the new toolchain with rpmbuild, see the spec-files in
> the attachement.
> I oriented myself to your script. I used the newest cgywin setup.exe with the
> newest
> packages and the toolchain test was passed with no errors.
> The building of the three rpm's are also build with no errors.
Just to be complete, let me check:
- i see no file for the patches for bin-utils.
- i am unfamiliar with 50-avr-libc-fixversion.patch
  (it was not included in my toolchain, what was that again?)
- did you build the bin-utils before the gcc?
- can you compile other (possible simpler) programs for the avr?
- does the target matter, in other words, did you try other
  targets as well?

Ruud