RE: [avr-gcc-list] List of outstanding avr-gcc patches

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] List of outstanding avr-gcc patches
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:17:46 -0600

Hi Johannes,

Yes, and no. All of the patches are also available at the WinAVR project on
SourceForge. However, I recently marked the WinAVR project as "inactive" as it
will not be developed using that name and platform in the future. The patches
are still there, but the new ones that are being worked on now will not be
there in the future. I can provide those patches to you upon request and when
they are ready for release.

Yes, we are aware that the XMEGA patch has not been committed upstream yet.
However, there are definite plans to do that, but I can't give you the exact
timing.

Eric Weddington