Re: [avr-gcc-list] Trouble compiling avr-gcc > 4.4.4 on Mac OS X Leopard

From: Erik Christiansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Trouble compiling avr-gcc > 4.4.4 on Mac OS X Leopard with gcc-4.2
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 19:17:19 +1100

On 11.10.11 09:47, Jens Bauer wrote:
> If you think I should ask the question on gcc-help instead; I'll do
> that; but I'll only ask one place at a time; as I feel asking the same
> question on multiple lists at the same time, is disrespectful.

Even though it appears to be a simple cross compiler that you're
building, another list to consider (when the fountain runs dry here),
might be crossgcc-help . I've had good responses there, in years past,
when gcc-help didn't cut it.

Erik

--
Arrgh. I just found a Google search result of somebody who was
experiencing exactly the same problem as me, only to find it was me :-(.