Re: [avr-gcc-list] Machine Readable Fuse Database

From: Paul \"LeoNerd\" Evans
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Machine Readable Fuse Database
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 23:40:45 +0100

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 21:37:03 +0200
Thomas Kopp <address@hidden> wrote:

> They actually do - All(or at least most) of the latest xmls (atdfs
> now) for mega and tiny devices contain the defaultvalue for Fuse
> bytes. The attribute is initval. I can't quite remember when they
> were added but it's possible that they were only publicly available
> in Studio 7.

Oooh; I see. Yes; my XML files are lacking the "initval" field but I
see it in your pasted example below; that looks perfect for me.

> If you don't want studio 7 you can also download the
> tiny and mega packs from http://packs.download.atmel.com/ Does that
> help you?

I see the packs. They appear to be Zip files. Inside those are indeed
the XML files, though they're not called .xml; I see they're .atdf.

But yes - these likely contain the information I need. Thanks muchly.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

address@hidden      |  https://metacpan.org/author/PEVANS