avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionality to avr-li

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionality to avr-libc
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:00:26 -0400

Hi there,

I started such a project at the beginning of the year. Please check at:
http://code.google.com/p/avr-drv/

Still incomplete, but most is working and tested. It is currently
under BSD license and does not have anything to do with Procyon. I'm
willing to work on that and would see no objection to actully give
that code to the AVR-LIBC project.

Someone knows what happend to the idea of adding pin description in io.h?

Best regard

--
Frédéric Nadeau ing. jr