avr-libc-dev

RE: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #29653] PUD bit missing for at90usb82

From: Frank Buss
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #29653] PUD bit missing for at90usb82
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:15:34 +0200

Hi Eric,

yes, I think this bug is still there. The MCUCR bits are defined in io.h.
This includes iousb82.h for __AVR_AT90USB82__, which in turn includes
iousbxx2.h. I've looked at the head revisions of these files in SVN and
looks like it is not defined. But it is defined e.g. in iousbxx6_7.h. So the
only question is, if this belongs to iousb82.h, e.g. if it is a special bit,
which is not available for all the other iousbxx2.h CPUs, or if it can be
added to iousbxx2.h, but I don't want to read all the datasheets to decide
it :-)

Regards,

Frank