Re: [avrdude-dev] Status of stk500 version 2 patch

From: Erik Walthinsen
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Status of stk500 version 2 patch
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:25:07 -0800

E. Weddington wrote:
What is the status of the stk500 version 2 patch?
Does anybody know if it might be ready by, say, Monday or Tuesday of next week?

I haven't had a chance to work on it in the last few days, and tonight will be eaten up trying to squash an *extremely* persistent bug in a product that's shipping out. Think modulo-360 hysteresis when the compass jitters badly around 359<>0, in a chip that's almost totally full already.

However, I'll see if I can make some progress on it soon, because I'm down to fewer atmega8's than I need for my projects, and I have a stack of 25 atmega48's breathing down my neck. Monday probably won't happen but Tuesday *might*, since Mon/Tue is when my business partner and I can work on our other company's backend rewrite...