Re: [avrdude-dev] Safemode - oops

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Safemode - oops
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:55:22 -0500

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 12:11:57PM -0400, Colin O'Flynn wrote:

> > I'm thinking of something like the attached patch.  It will return
> > non-zero if all of the following are true:
>
> Woops - sounds like a good idea! Didn't even think of that myself, I
> agree with the ideas in the patch.

The 'oops' on the subject line wasn't directed at the safemode
implementation, but rather my own 'oops' in not picking up on the
problem I was having sooner.  Sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything
with regard to safe mode.

I did commit the patch, in case anyone notes any problems or side effects.

BTW, safe-mode definitely works, as I can attest! :-)

-Brian