[avrdude-dev] Developers: please don't commit to AVRDUDE CVS

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Developers: please don't commit to AVRDUDE CVS
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:04:09 +0100

I'm trying to convert the repository from CVS to SVN.  As this
requires an offline run of cvs2svn which is then going to be imported
by the savannah admins, please don't commit to CVS right now.
Otherwise, your changes might get lost.

FYI: the last commit I've got in my CVS tree I'm going to convert
is Thomas Fischl's commit with the following ChangeLog entry:

2009-02-28  Thomas Fischl <address@hidden>

       Based on patch #6484 commited by Jurgis Brigmanis:
       * usbasp.c: added software control for ISP speed
       * usbasp.h: (Ditto.)