[avrdude-dev] AVRDUDE 5.6 released

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] AVRDUDE 5.6 released
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:31:46 +0100

Just FYI: I released AVRDUDE 5.6 last Friday.  I became sick then, so
I haven't been sitting in front of the computer for quite some time
afterwards, thus only a late notice now.

I'm sorry, not all patches that make sense did make it into the
release.  I simply had to make a cut somewhere, as getting all the
things done for Eric's impending WinAVR release simply required me
also working on other tools.  However, a fair share of patches did
make it in this time, and there hasn't been a release for more than a
year now.