Re: [avrdude-dev] support for bitbanging GPIO lines through /sys/class/

From: Radoslav Kolev
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] support for bitbanging GPIO lines through /sys/class/gpio
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:15:06 +0300

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:31 AM, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Probably a better approach would be to provide a
>> configure option or something to enable/disable this programmer if
>> needed.
>
> That's fine with me.  There are already some examples for --enable/
> --disable switches in the existing configure.ac file.

OK, I looked at how the parport enable/disable is done in
configure.ac. Just one question - only the body of par.c is inside #if
HAVE_PARPORT macros. The parts about the config file parsing, extern
function declaration in par.h and other are always included, even if
HAVE_PARPORT is not defined..

Is this the correct way, or should I put everything inside #if HAVE_GPIO macros?