[Axiom-developer] Re: generalized makefile rules

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: generalized makefile rules
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:48:51 -0400

Juergen,

Well, except for a few domains I've finished the lattice.
I've diffed your algebra versions with mine and I'm applying
your patches. I've found them quite useful as they fixed some
bugs I intended to chase. Excellent work on your part.

I see that you have rewritten interval.as to interval.spad.
I've rewritten the \author tags on all of the files to indicate
the actual authors wherever I know the authors. Did you write
interval.spad.pamphlet?

I also have algebra that has been recently written that I'm
working on merging.

I'm trying at the moment to rebuild the database but I'm getting
a value stack overflow in GCL while loading the domains. (Daly's
law: there is no such thing as a simple job.) Other than that
problem and a few remaining domains that I need to fix, the whole
Axiom world builds from scratch. I never thought I'd see the day
that would happen.

Once I fix the value stack overflow I'll concentrate on getting
the world imported onto Savannah.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden