[Axiom-developer] documentation

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] documentation
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:12:58 -0400

Camm,

The new version of the book is in pamphlet format. I'm sure that comes
as a surprise :-). I'm working thru about a chapter a day. I've finished
the first 6 chapters and am continuing on pace. I've been rewriting
sections that have changed material and have new material to add (but
I'll probably post a version before I work on the added material).
The whole thing should be available reasonably soon.

I'd be nice to get a contact at some place like O'Reilly to see if
we can get a paper version made. Does anybody know someone there?
Failing that perhaps a contact at Dover since they're known for
publishing affordable books.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden