[Axiom-developer] broken files, SIGNEF

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] broken files, SIGNEF
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:22:21 -0400

David,

In the src/algebra/Makefile.pamphlet there is a section called
"Broken Files" which did not compile. I've been working on making
these compile. SIGNEF is one of them.

I have a patch so that the spad sources show up under mnt also.
I have not uploaded it yet as I need to test it from scratch.

I've been meaning to reply to your email of last week but I was
involved in a local conference on group theory and have been busy
with hosting duties all week. This is the first time I've been able
to touch Axiom again. Sorry for the delay.

Also of interest: I appear to have a contact at Red Flag linux
who is considering what it would take to ship it with that system.
This would make 2 distributions that include Axiom: Debian (thanks
to Camm) and Red Flag. I'm still searching for contacts at the
other distributions.

Tim
address@hidden