Re: [Axiom-developer] Compile errors on Axiom 2004-11-15

From: Meino Christian Cramer
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Compile errors on Axiom 2004-11-15
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:11:19 +0100 (CET)

From: "Bill Page" <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:54:45 -0500

It jumps out of the rail at this point:

  [axiom/] :make
  0 SPAD=/tmp/axiom/mnt/ SYS= SPD=/tmp/axiom LSP=/tmp/axiom/lsp
GCLDIR=/tmp/axiom/lsp/gcl-2.6.5 SRC=/tmp/axiom/src INT=/tmp/axiom/int
OBJ=/tmp/axiom/obj MNT=/tmp/axiom/mnt ZIPS=/tmp/axiom/zips
TMP=/tmp/axiom/obj/tmp SPADBIN=/tmp/axiom/mnt//bin INC=/tmp/axiom/src/include
CCLBASE=/tmp/axiom/obj//ccl/ccllisp PART=cprogs SUBPART=everything NOISE=-o
/tmp/axiom/obj/tmp/trace GCLVERSION=gcl-2.6.5
TANGLE=/tmp/axiom/mnt//bin/lib/notangle
  10 copying /tmp/axiom/src/scripts to /tmp/axiom/mnt//bin
  cp: `/tmp/axiom/mnt//bin': specified destination directory does not exist
  Try `cp --help' for more information.
  make: *** [litcmds] Error 1

I see that there is an error...but I downloaded this package the first
time...
So please, friendly guys out there, please help me out of this
dschungle (and update the docu...and may be some makefiles...)

Meino