[Axiom-developer] RE: windows/linux coherency

From: michel . lavaud
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: windows/linux coherency
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 02:20:07 +0100

Hello Bill and everybody,

I am not sure I will be able to answer nor read any messages for a few days,
as I my lab will be closed until 2nd week of next year, and I was informed
yesterday that my adsl line at home will be unavailable for an undetermined
duration, because of hardware upgrades in their lines. As Xmas and New
Year are close, I'm not sure it will be available before lab reopens. I will
try to
find a temporary solution but if I can't, please forgive me.  In any case, I
wish
you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Best wishes,
Michel