[Axiom-developer] [WesterProblemSet] bug fixed

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [WesterProblemSet] bug fixed
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 13:46:11 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/WesterProblemSet/diff
--
I think I found what was causing the 'pdf' and related files to be
deleted. It turned out that the LaTeX output generation in another
part of AxiomWiki (actually part of LatexWiki - latexWrapper.py) was
being too agressive about cleaning up what it assumed were just unneeded
temporary files. The result was that if someone clicked 'Save' on some
other page that contained some new LaTeX or Axiom code, then as a
side-effect of generating the required png images, it also deleted
files that it should not have.

Please let me know if the problem of disappearing files happens again.
--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden