[Axiom-developer] [WesterProblemSet] something seems remove the files

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [WesterProblemSet] something seems remove the files
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 11:02:30 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/WesterProblemSet/diff
--
Must be some subtle coding error I guess, but something seems
cause these files to disappear after some period of time. Right
now I do not have any idea of the possible cause.

The 'refresh' button causes the entire contents of the page to
be re-generated from the underlying source (i.e. the source is
what you see whey you click 'edit') and is the same as the contents
of the 'src' link - it is the pamphlet source file itself. 'refresh'
runs 'weave' on the pamphlet file to generate the LaTeX ('tex')
file and then runs latex to generate the 'dvi', and dvips to
generate the 'ps' file and ps2pdf to generate the 'pdf' and
finally dvipng to display the graphic image of the first page.

Pamphlet files are intended to be used for *both* documentation
and the program code itself.

'tangle' is used to extract the code chunks (programs) from the
pamphlet file. In the case of the Wester problem set, this
pamphlet file does not contain any separately identified code
chunks (but it should!).

For more information about pamphlet files see [Literate Programming].
--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden