[Axiom-developer] RE: Editing wiki frontpage

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Editing wiki frontpage
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:13:23 -0400

Gaby,

On April 7, 2006 9:54 AM you wrote:

> How does one edit the wiki front-page?  What I'm interested
> is to put a link from the front-page to a separate page that
> documents the SVN source code is organized and how to do check
> outs and check ins.

Editing the FrontPage (and a few other "special" pages on
the Axiom Wiki) requires a Zope user id. Right now, only me,
Rubey Martin, and Ralf Hemmecke have this sort of user id.
If you are interested in sharing responsibility for the
content of these pages, I have no problem providing you
with similar access.

On the other hand, if all you would like is a link on the
FrontPage, then just let me know the page name you want and
I will add the link for you.