[Axiom-developer] patches

From: Frithjof Schulze
Subject: [Axiom-developer] patches
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 15:30:08 +0200

Hi,

here are some minor modifications of bookvol1 and ComputerTutorial.

In bookvol1 there were two nearly identical sections about the "%"
macro. I removed one and moved a short explanation to the place "%" is
used the first time.

In ComputerTutorial I changed all occurences of "\<\<" in verbatim
environments into "<<" as (at least my) latex dosn't execute the
command there. I also added ComputerTutorial to the Makefile.phamphlet.

There is more duplication in the tutorial. I found that
distracting. Reading something I had already read, I got bored, started
to skip sections and finally was out of it. I would like to splice those
sections in where they belong or remove them. Is that an acceptable
policy?

Frithjof