[Axiom-developer] Re: Doyen and Sage

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Doyen and Sage
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:05:05 -0400

  Bill,

Man. You're good! :-)

  I have learned more from you and Tim than in many of my CS classes.
  I wish I could contribute more regarding source code...some day.

Did I miss it? I didn't see the Sage icon.

  Applications -> Doyen -> Sage

Expect the update to the repository in a couple of days.

  Ok.

BTW, I really like the new content in the DoyenWiki.

  Ah, that was the easy part, just needed to copy your work :-).

We can also add a few pages about Sage. There is an 'AboutSage' page
on MathAction that we can cut-up and paste.

  Ok.

Tim, since you "own" the Axiom book on Lulu can you look into how
to do this? Of course I can arrange to publish it as a separate
item and I will also add it to the CafePress Axiom Gear - but
you know, I am disappointed by how little "gear" actually gets
ordered :(  I like my Axiom mug and my Axiom baseball cap! :)

  I think this is a very good idea.

  Regards,

  Alfredo Portes