Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Conference Call Sept 18, 2006

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Conference Call Sept 18, 2006
Date: 21 Sep 2006 16:07:18 +0200

Dear all, especially Alfredo and Bill!

First of all, I would like to say a big THANK YOU! for your encouragement and
your energy, although it has not quite worked out.

However: If you would save the image somewhere so I can download it, I could
burn a couple of CD's tonight.

I must confirm that I was also using patch 49. I didn't think of that
possibility. I'm truly sorry - please excuse.

On the other hand, I can report that my presentation (even though only a
poster) was quite a success. Although people are very sceptical about Axiom, I
was able to demonstrate that my algorithms are faster by an exponential
facter. (I.e., I need linear time, GFUN get's stack after something like a 100
terms.)

I'll report more when the conference is over, and I'll add some documentation,
too.

Antoine: could you make your univariate holonomic package available? That would
be splendid.

Thanks again,

Martin