RE: [Axiom-developer] Boot

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Boot
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:03:50 -0500

Gaby,

If you plan to go ahead with the proposed documentation of
"new boot" (aka. SHOE) I would be delighted to help. Perhaps
you have said before, but could you please explain how to
call SHOE from the command line?

What I would like to do is to provide a environment in the
Axiom Wiki, e.g.

  \begin{shoe}
  \end{shoe}

where we can compile examples of SHOE code. There is already
such an environment for boot

  \begin{boot}
  \end{boot}

See

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/BootProgramming

I am very interested in your comment about the relationship
between SHOE and Haskell.