Re: [Axiom-developer] MonoidWithZero

From: Franz Lehner
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] MonoidWithZero
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:52:55 +0200 (CEST)

After applying your patch and adding MRCAT to SPADLIST and CATLIST, so
far all I can do is confirm the error message that you show above. I
do not understand the cause but I suspect a bootstrap-related error. I
think we need the opinion of the expert here: Waldek, do you
understand the meaning and cause of the message "cannot produce
category object"? Is this a bootstrap problem or perhaps a problem in
the SPAD compiler?
When compiling it says
   Using local database
/home/lehner/usr/local/src/axiom/wh-sandbox/src/share/algebra/DAASE
where DAASE runs over

compress.daase
interp.daase
operation.daase
category.daase
browse.daase

These appear to be static but not intended to be read by humans. Does
anyone know how to update these databases?

regards
Franz