[Axiom-developer] Re: Fricas

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Fricas
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:26:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- address@hidden wrote:

> To suggest that this is "Tim's project" and that I set all the goals
> is to rewrite history in a very negative way. It minimizes the
> efforts and contributions of a large number of people, all named (or
> intended to be named) in the list of Axiom credits.

My apologies - that wasn't what I ment to imply.  My main goal was to
put forth the question:

"Are the some goals of the Axiom project considered as defining, and
without which the project would cease to be Axiom?"

I.e. goals such that a development direction not pursuing them would by
definition be a project other than Axiom?

Cheers,
CY

photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC