[Axiom-developer] Re: Some code, if you are interested.

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Some code, if you are interested.
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 01:49:55 -0400

Stephen,

I'm finally free of the constraints for a bit. I will look at what
you sent in detail.

Have you looked at clojure? I was very skeptical of this lisp-on-jvm
but he makes some very good points about scaling on multiple processors.
I think this topic will become important in future CAS systems and he
seems to have spent a good deal of time on that subject. I strongly
recommend reviewing the clojure for lisp videos by Bill Hickey. I think
he has some fundamentally useful ideas for exploiting parallelism which
could be reflected into Axiom.