Re: [Fwd: Re: [Axiom-developer] Building Axiom on Slackware]

From: root
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Axiom-developer] Building Axiom on Slackware]
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 08:39:01 -0400

On slackware 12.2 I applied your patch to use the Xpm shared library.
I built Axiom from scratch using the shared library.
When I started Axiom the Hyperdoc browser shows a blank page.

I downloaded and built the libXpm.a from the sources I posted.
I rebuilt Axiom from scratch using the static library.
When I started Axiom the Hyperdoc browser works normally.
Graphics also works.

My recommendation is that you build using the libXpm.a on slackware.