Re: [Fwd: Re: [Axiom-developer] Building Axiom on Slackware]

From: root
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Axiom-developer] Building Axiom on Slackware]
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:01:37 -0400

Well, just for superstition I did a rebuild of Axiom using shared
libraries before I did a complete slackware install. The Hyperdoc
home page still showed up blank.

Next I completely reformatted the machine, did a slackware install
but this time I let it install everything from the DVD (4.2 Gigs),
refetched Axiom sources, added your patch, and did an Axiom build.

This one appears to work with the shared library.
Please test it on your install:

http://axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/downloads/axiom-slackware-mar2009-bin.tgz

I'll rebuild all of the other platforms and see if or where it succeeds.